Announcement: JBossWS 5.5.0.Final released!
JBossWS 5.5.0.Final has been released and is available for download. The maven artifacts have been released to the Maven repository. In this release, we upgraded CXF to 3.4.5 ,log4j to 2.17.1 and fixed other issues. For more detailed info and full list of issues resolved, please check release notes.
JBossWS integration provides the application server with any WS related technologies it needs for achieving compliance with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 8 (Java EE 8).
Currently, JBossWS main focus is on integrating Apache CXF, with the goal of achieving the best integration of the first class CXF features on top of WildFly.
JBossWS features include many specifications / standards implementations as
well as additional features, options, tools to improve ease of use, endpoint management and
monitoring, etc. In particular, JBossWS provides most of the features coming
Apache CXF (including
WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Trust, MTOM,
as well as common JBossWS stack features like endpoint metrics, record management, endpoint
address rewrite, etc.
Please refer to the documentation for further details.
An high level road map regarding future features is available on the wiki, while a detailed road map for the upcoming versions is found in our issue tracking system. You are always welcome to request and contribute a new feature.
- JBossWS 5.5.0.Final is released
- January 13, 2022 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS 5.5.0.Final has been released and is available for download. The maven artifacts have been released to the Maven repository. In this release, we upgraded CXF to 3.4.5 ,log4j to 2.17.1...
- Log4j CVE and JBossWS project
- January 06, 2022 By Jim Ma
- After log4j cve issues were reported, we carefully reviewed the usage in JBossWS projects and found we only use log4j dependencies in command line tools, client side and testsuite...
- Move to JBossWS Google Group
- May 27, 2020 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS team has moved the old jboss community wiki and forum to JBossWS Google Groups. The old JBossWS wiki, User Forum and Developer Forum are all archived and read only now. This change will allow our community users find us more easily with one email or web access...
- View more jbossws updates