Announcement: JBossWS 5.4.4.Final released!
JBossWS 5.4.4.Final has been released and is available for download. The maven artifacts have also been released to the Maven repository. This is a bug fix release and mainly resolved JBWS-4133 to support JDK14. If you moved to JDK14, please try this release and report to us any issues you get.
JBossWS integration provides the application server with any WS related technologies it needs for achieving compliance with the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 8 (Java EE 8).
Currently, JBossWS main focus is on integrating Apache CXF, with the goal of achieving the best integration of the first class CXF features on top of WildFly.
JBossWS features include many specifications / standards implementations as
well as additional features, options, tools to improve ease of use, endpoint management and
monitoring, etc. In particular, JBossWS provides most of the features coming
Apache CXF (including
WS-Security, WS-Policy, WS-Addressing, WS-ReliableMessaging, WS-Trust, MTOM,
as well as common JBossWS stack features like endpoint metrics, record management, endpoint
address rewrite, etc.
Please refer to the documentation for further details.
An high level road map regarding future features is available on the wiki, while a detailed road map for the upcoming versions is found in our issue tracking system. You are always welcome to request and contribute a new feature.
- Move to JBossWS Google Group
- May 27, 2020 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS team has moved the old jboss community wiki and forum to JBossWS Google Groups. The old JBossWS wiki, User Forum and Developer Forum are all archived and read only now. This change will allow our community users find us more easily with one email or web access...
- JBossWS 5.4.0.Final is released!>
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 By Jim Ma
- I am pleased to annouce JBossWS 5.4.0 Final is out. In this release we upgraded many components as usual and brings Elytron…
- JBossWS 5.3.0.Final is out!
- May 14, 2019 19:07 PM by Jim Ma
- After couple days work, I am proud to announce JBossWS 5.3.0.Final has been released. This new release brings a lot of component up…
- View more jbossws updates