JBossWS 5.0.1.Final and 5.1.0.Beta1
By JBossWS Team | August 6, 2015
It's summer time, time for a break and for taking some rest… not really, as we released two new versions of JBossWS this week :-)
JBossWS 5.0.1.Final is a bug fix release, solving some issues that were found in the first version of the JBossWS 5 series. It also includes Apache CXF (3.0.6) and WSS4J upgrades that come with additional multiple fixes and security improvements. The target containers for JBossWS 5.0.1.Final are WildFly 9.0.0.Final as well as the recently released WildFly 8.2.1.Final and 9.0.1.Final.
JBossWS 5.1.0.Beta1 is the first milestone of the new webservices stack for WildFly 10, instead. While it drops support for Spring integration (jbossws-cxf.xml descriptor, which was not used a lot and causing confusion and problems), it eventually pulls the latest Apache CXF 3.1.x series. Of course, all the fixes in 5.0.1.Final are included in 5.1.0.Beta1 as well.
Additional new features are coming to 5.1.0 in the next months before it goes Final :-)
Summer time… time to get the latest JBossWS releases and give them a try ;-)
- Move to JBossWS Google Group
- May 27, 2020 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS team has moved the old jboss community wiki and forum to JBossWS Google Groups. The old JBossWS wiki, User Forum and Developer Forum are all archived and read only now. This change will allow our community users find us more easily with one email or web access...
- JBossWS 5.4.0.Final is released!>
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 By Jim Ma
- I am pleased to annouce JBossWS 5.4.0 Final is out. In this release we upgraded many components as usual and brings Elytron…
- JBossWS 5.3.0.Final is out!
- May 14, 2019 19:07 PM by Jim Ma
- After couple days work, I am proud to announce JBossWS 5.3.0.Final has been released. This new release brings a lot of component up…
- View more jbossws updates