Summer's nearly over..
By JBossWS Team | August 27, 2016
Summer is nearly over and last time I wrote here was just before last Christmas.. definitely time for an update!
During the first half of this year we've been working on fixing reported bugs of the JBossWS 5.1.x series. There are some plans for kicking off the 5.2 development, but at the moment the focus is still on maintaining the 5.1 series.
Anyway, JBossWS 5.1.3.Final, 5.1.4.Final and 5.1.5.Final has been released and included in WildFly… hey, did you notice that WildFly 10.1.0.Final is out? :-D Go and download it, it's really worth trying it!
As a consequence of 10.1.0.Final having been released, WildFly master has moved to 11 and here we are with a fresh WS piece of news…
JBoss Wise is coming into WildFly! You can read more here, anyway what this basically means is that a GUI for testing WS endpoints is going to be available by default in WildFly soon.
Really nice, isn't it? :-)
- Move to JBossWS Google Group
- May 27, 2020 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS team has moved the old jboss community wiki and forum to JBossWS Google Groups. The old JBossWS wiki, User Forum and Developer Forum are all archived and read only now. This change will allow our community users find us more easily with one email or web access...
- JBossWS 5.4.0.Final is released!>
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 By Jim Ma
- I am pleased to annouce JBossWS 5.4.0 Final is out. In this release we upgraded many components as usual and brings Elytron…
- JBossWS 5.3.0.Final is out!
- May 14, 2019 19:07 PM by Jim Ma
- After couple days work, I am proud to announce JBossWS 5.3.0.Final has been released. This new release brings a lot of component up…
- View more jbossws updates