You can get in touch with other JBossWS users as well as with the project developers through the following forums:
- JBossWS - CXF integration user forum
- JBossWS - Developers forum (not for user questions / support requests)
How to get involved
Despite having an established source code base, the JBossWS project has several areas of development that are suitable for external contributers to get involved with.
The way we usually work is that people who want to join the team make themselves visible on the forums by providing qualified comments. There is also a large number of Jira issues that need attention (besides being marked for community contribution or not). This is also a good way to get familiar with the code base. Finally there are also pieces of missing functionality that need to be taken care off, which is of course the most attractive option.
If you are want to start with something specific or propose areas of development / ideas, feel free to write to the project lead.
Then to actually contribute you'll need to read the terms for the Contributor Agreement and sign it: https://jboss.org/contribute
Good luck ;-)
- Move to JBossWS Google Group
- May 27, 2020 By Jim Ma
- JBossWS team has moved the old jboss community wiki and forum to JBossWS Google Groups. The old JBossWS wiki, User Forum and Developer Forum are all archived and read only now. This change will allow our community users find us more easily with one email or web access...
- JBossWS 5.4.0.Final is released!>
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 By Jim Ma
- I am pleased to annouce JBossWS 5.4.0 Final is out. In this release we upgraded many components as usual and brings Elytron…
- JBossWS 5.3.0.Final is out!
- May 14, 2019 19:07 PM by Jim Ma
- After couple days work, I am proud to announce JBossWS 5.3.0.Final has been released. This new release brings a lot of component up…
- View more jbossws updates